Amira Magic Skin Whitening Cream
Amira Magic Skin Whitening Cream multi-active formula includes botanical extracts and antioxidants that work effectively to give you a visibly fairer and more radiant skin in just 7 days.
Key Ingredients :
Directions: After cleaning and toning, apply a small amount of Amira Magic Skin Whitening Cream on face and/or other dark areas such as elbows, knees and neck. Avoid application on itching, irritated or broken skin.
- Mulberry (Morus alba) fruit extract is a botanical skin whitening active ingredient which acts by inhibiting tyrosinase, the enzyme responsible for the production of skin pigments. It contains vitamins A, B and C that help promote healthy skin and anthocyanins, a potent antioxidant that protects skin cells from harmful free radicals.
- Chamomile (Chamomilla recutita) extract has anti-inflammatory and skin calming properties. It soothes dry and irritated skin.
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate is a stable form of vitamin C that helps whiten skin by preventing melanin polymerization, a key mechanism in skin darkening.
- Tocopheryl acetate is a powerful antioxidant that helps prevent cell damage and promotes skin moisturization making skin feels soft.
- Dimethicone is a silicone emollient that leaves a smooth and silky film on the skin which helps preserve skin moisture.
For first time users, do a patch test by applying a small amount of the cream on the wrist area. Leave patch for five minutes. If no irritation occurs, you may use the cream safely.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl myristate, Glyceryl stearate, Cetearyl alcohol, Stearic acid, Octyl methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Morus alba (mulberry) fruit extract, Titanium dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl acetate, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Chamomilla recutita (chamomile) extract, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7
Available sizes: 15g and 60g